FEATURED ARTIST MAGGIE O’HARA
Growing up in Julia Creek, Maggie’s connection to the country in Western Queensland is strong and has greatly influenced her life and her passion for adventure.
Maggie is a digital artist and children’s author. She has written, illustrated and published six children’s books that are sold worldwide. Maggie has held several exhibitions for her digital artwork and has created Australia’s first fully interactive deck of affirmation cards. To view Maggie’s affirmation cards visit www.maggieoharas.com
Create your own affirmation cards using colour psychology
Saturday: 9am – 10am and 1pm – 2pm
This is for anyone wanting to create a positive mindset and enhance their life experiences.
In this workshop, you will:
- learn what an affirmation is and how it works
- discover how to write a good affirmation
- understand how to use colour in affirmations
- Create 12 affirmation cards to take home
What to bring:
- your favourite coloured pens, pencils or markers
- open mind
Be ready to have fun! Suitable from ages 8 years – adult